Thursday, February 6, 2014



INSPIRATION

I look around for an inspiration to write these words to you.

What inspires me might not inspire you.

Love, hate, trust, lust.

No ideas in this wanderlust.

What a bust!

Oh, look at me now...

I feel my  aura getting bright and fizzy like the Fuzzy Navel and a Gin & Tonic I should not have drank too

        fast the Saturday after last.

That's when it hits me.

You're straight up coffee.

I've got that cream and sugar to make that magic elixir to make the headaches go away of years gone past

       with the tears that have dried on the cocktail napkin as I sharpen my pool game.

I am lookin' for inspiration in this game.

I trust that it is wack like the  drunks tryin' to make eye contact.

I ain't havin' that.

I lust for the thrill of getting of getting out and having fun.

It's not about being trashy or flashy or even about sex.

I loathe that a woman is gets caught up in being labeled as that.

I love the fact that I can go anywhere and not care who is anywhere.

Because I am neither here nor there.

I am where I am because I am.

So my inspiration is Freedom.

The freedom to be, the freedom to speak, the freedom, to listen.

Be inspired. Be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment