Friday, February 7, 2014
MY PERSONAL PRAYER
Someone is against me again with their suicide of brainwaves.
When will it end?
I can't be friend, it must be some sort foe.
That does not fit into my mental rolladex, what is next?
Lord help and save me.
I am above the the riff raff, the drunken crazed purple haze.
I am calm and know the difference between right and wrong.
When all is said and done, God, help me, please pray for me on bended knees with your eyes up to
the skies to connect with your beauty.
I need my sanity and they will get what is coming to them I am sure.
For now I am choosing to ignore and it is a constant chore.
All I can say is love and light and i know what is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment