Friday, February 7, 2014
WHAT WORDS...
How do you say what you want to say when the words come out all wrong and you pray that the next
day there will come a way to say never again my friend from around the bend you cant mend
when you cant send a happy thought to whom you care for through that open door up to the next
floor can there be more there has to be or we will never see where we are supposed to be.
Please let us forgive and live and get like the beautiful bells.
What the hell is your problem man, come down off that high horse you rode in on and feed the need
for more with open arms and a open heart where that is a true art where you will never part ways
of the heart.
So how can I say stay and let it come what may as the tears dry upon our crystal clear eyes no more
lonely cries.
We pray to take each day as a new way to pray.
Lift up your voice and heart and say I came to say what I want to say and I promise you a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment