Friday, February 7, 2014

LYIN' EYES





Who's that bitch a layin' in my bed with her head I said?

I see the candles are all a lit for the night of what isn't right and I fight to say no way is she foulin'

         up my bed with her lust in her eyes and your hidden alibis with those lyin' eyes.

I was a fool for loving you when i could have had someone better who treated me with the respect

         that I deserve not the insights of a perve who wanted more ass than he could grasp.

Yes, that's right, I said it, she is a 2 and I am a 10 and I felt like kickin' your ass right then.

But I was shocked that you made room for her in that heart of coal and kicked me out like I was

          the intruder and it was something that I stole.

Forget that?

It is NEVER forgettable, but forgivable to a point.

The point of no return for damn sure.

Do I love you?

Maybe a little.

Right now I would tread very softly.

For the trust is broken and can't be repaired, just like this relationship it has gone down the drain.

It's a train that kept rolling down the track stopping at Splittsville where I detoured to My Life.

I loved to love ya baby, but I can't hurt anymore.

Used to be my 10, but now I have faith no more.

And you, homewrecker, don't bother getting up to walk me out.

Bitch you can stay.

I am already well on my way.

Oh, before I forget, have a nice fuckin' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment