Wednesday, February 5, 2014




THE RED ROAD

My ancestors if they can talk to me would tell me to stay on the "Red Road."

Such a hard road to stay on with all the twists and turns and the myriad of colors that catches thine eye like

     the dream catcher to keep out the bad spirits.

It is so easy to look at the purples and the greens when the red is straight ahead marking the true course.

We are a people who need to test everything even the roads we walk upon.

When we come to realize the road to take for some it might be to late.

For me, i hear their voices calling me loud and clear through every fiber of my being.

I don't even need my ears.

I feel the joy and i want to share this magical journey with all of you.

Search for me.

I have the slightly olive skin-tone and dark brown hair down to just about there.

Let's move forward on the "Red Road" we all call Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment