Friday, February 7, 2014
SWEET HOT CANDY
Hot damn, u a fine man walkin in here with that smile and words that could melt into my soul.
We can be rollin' on down the river of love are u sure u are not sent from up above to give me love?
I am trippin' on the sweet honey that's drippin' from your lips like I've never been kissed and I wish
I may I wish I might have a quick lil' bite.
Ooohh child, where have you been all my life?
Probably a galaxy away like a Katy Perry scene in a dream on a cloud of pop and candy.
What's a gal to do with you?
Have any clue like Ms. Scarlett in the dining room with the revolver blasting forth with emotion as
powerful as potion.
Give me some of that suga magic like in the old days of glory and fire where you can consume my
desire.
It's getting hot in here and I have no water and I am parched.
I need a drink to think and relax because I am on a high that you can't buy.
Wake up u say.
It is all a dream playin' in my head because whomever this is isn't in my bed.
Throw back the covers to uncover the internal heat of want and lust.
No treatment tonight doc.
This fever will go down on it's own in time.
So as I lay me down to sleep I pray and pray that I meet you again here where the rooms have no
walls and emotions can flare up to there.
Remember me .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment